Monday 26 January 2009

Podcast

Hmm, what's happened since my last post? It was a very long time ago (for me)...

There was the gathering in Sheffield which I went to and enjoyed. Also had a few people back to mine and we made the greatest video of all time.

I recorded a podcast for Youtoon with Dom and PJ, it went pretty well for our first one I think. We were basically answering peoples questions about the show that were left in comments. We recorded for over an hour so we split it in half, the first half is up now - you can find that here - and the second one will be posted in about a week.

I've been working on some songs that I intend to get on itunes fairly soon because... Well I want a new mac. One in particular took me a REALLY long time to finish, but it's pretty much done now and I'm loving it! If all goes to plan you will be able to hear that on the second half of the podcast (It's going on there because it's the song that the Youtoon intro music is taken from) and I'll put it on myspace some time after that. Just today I've been talking to PJ about doing a video for it, but that can wait until it's available for download. I've also told him I will work on some music for a video he's making for his channel, I was gonna start that this weekend but had a few friends over so tomorrow I will get moving on it. I'm looking forward to it, what's in my head is quite different to my usual stuff... I'm a little nervous though because I sent PJ some tracks from a friend (Tom) that were really good! I like picking music for things, that would be a great job.

At this point in the blog Johnny Durham would like to say, and I quote, "hi".

...

Ok I just spent some time talking to Johnny and you should all know this: HE IS MADE OF EVIL AND CAN TALK YOU INTO GOING TO LONDON EVEN IF YOU'D PREVIOUSLY DECIDED AGAINST IT!

So I'm going to London on Thursday. I think it's Thursday...

2 comments:

JohnnyDurham19 said...

see you on wednesday ;)

munchkinhugs said...

I swear, it feels like your "additional reading" list has increased!