Thursday 18 December 2008

Bed bugs!

Oh my God, one of the places I stayed at recently, probably with a lot of you, had bed bugs and one or two of the little bastards made their way back to my lovely bed. Had an exterminator around, my room is basically a blood bath... of tiny insects. Hopefully that is them pwnd, but if anyone has stayed at a hostel in the past couple of months be on the lookout for blood on your bedsheets.

I have to make two videos for tomorrow and I haven't started thanks to my unforeseen battle with these bloodsucking fiends... Plus the fact that I still don't know what to do.

And I still haven't started Christmas shopping. Urgh, stress.

5 comments:

BethOnTop said...

eurgh.. i hope its not the one that I stayed at with you..
that has made me feel sick..
x

Anonymous said...

So far I've only bought two Christmas presnts. Not because I'm lazy, but because I'm broke. I'm suppose to be getting a $50 cheque soon and I've been working all this week for extra hours until Friday when the shop closes. I was going to do a lot of shopping on Amazon but I can't trust the shipping. I have to go tomorrow to cash in all the spare change I've saved up and drain my bank account of the 20 somthing dollars I have in it. That, plus my Christmas bonus will leave me with somewhere around 100 dollars. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I am only editing my vids now. Mine are meant to be up in 4 hours :(

Unknown said...

Ah fuckkkkk. If this was Birds Nest....i slept with you ¬_¬

Anonymous said...

oh.
good job.
did they get pwned?
-cam