This was my weekend...
- Woke up on Saturday at 8:00am for the first time in... Memory.
- Train was packed, had to stand for most of it.
- Got to London. Insane amounts of people, Christmas shopping I guess.
- Happened upon a big group of youtubers 'gathered' in Covent Garden.
- Hung out with them.
- Had enjoyable conversations and hugs.
- Signed a shirt, which reminded me of old school gatherings. That made me happy.
- Went to a Christmas fair thing in Hyde Park.
- Went to Harrods, big mistake - very busy, all got lost and separated.
- Went to the Tate gallery but was not in the mood for looking at art, was in the mood for sitting down and talking to people, which I did.
- Went to Wagamamas for some tasty food.
- Added this man to the rather long list of youtubers I love.
- Went to the pub for a few before everyone went their separate ways.
- Apart from about... 14 (?) of us who went the same way - to a hostel.
- Had a few drinks, talked and played songs in our room until the bar downstairs closed.
- Went down to the closed bar and drank in it while continuing to play songs and chat.
- Realised I was rather drunk.
- Around 4am we were chatting with the guys working there, they asked us to play a gig the next day!
- Unfortunately had to turn them down, because of the fact that none of us would be in London the following evening. Perhaps another time.
- Went to bed around 6:30, waking up everyone in the process.
- Got slapped by Mhazz.
- Slapped Mhazz.
- Fell asleep.
- Got woken up. Did not enjoy.
- Spent all of today trying to sit down and close my eyes, though did enjoy the company of many wonderful people.
- Got a train home, there was a dog on it. I'm not that into animals but it was lovely.
But now it's bedtimes.