Thursday 26 March 2009

Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

If you create an event on facebook, when it comes to the part where you send out invitations, instead of a big list of names like it used to have, it's now a big list of profile pictures. HALF OF THEM DON'T EVEN HAVE THE PEOPLE'S FACES IN THEM! There are no names written anywhere WHAT. THE. FUCK?! How the fuck am I supposed to know what everyone's profile picture is? Well done facebook, you've made a one minute job into a half hour annoyance-fest. FUCK YOU.

Allow me to demonstrate with a picture:


The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how Alex Day's pic is amongst the strangers!

Dave said...

Well none of them are strangers, I just don't know which of my friends they are! Well didn't/were, fixed now. =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i am not a creeper.. stumbled across your video of "one week"... glanced across your blog, and took a liking to it. very nicely worded, facebook can be insane!!! XP