Monday 10 November 2008

ORWELL WAS RIGHT!

Five unrelated things:

  1. I just went to the shop and spent £19.84.
    The guy behind the till didn't seem to care much for the reference.

  2. Last night I got back from spending the weekend down south at Ian's party. It was all kinds of awesome, we saw a numberplate that ended with WTF.

  3. I filmed a video with Ed while we were waiting for Ian to pick us up, I'll edit it tonight probably and upload it within the next few days.

  4. Thanks for everyone who commented the last blog, the blog itself is only 317 words long and the comment section is over 5000! I'm very glad this is a two way street.

  5. Have you seen my new video? It's very good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

6. If Alien's came here, they'd think headphones kept us alive...

Anonymous said...

7. Dave likes to tell other people how pro his videos are.

Anonymous said...

1984... was that the year you learnt to drive?

Anonymous said...

Something that I've already said on your video (with reference to #5.): your originals are amazing, much, much better than your covers.

Anonymous said...

i like turtles.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mate. I love your blog. It's almost unthinkable to not comment. I think that you are one of the best musicians in this day and age. I seriously have told all of my friends about you. It's awesome. Cheers!!