Friday 29 August 2008

Winner!

Alex did a song on his nericoustic channel. Before the actual song he talked about people being so stupid that they think all of his songs are trock related, trock being 'time lord rock' or songs written about the British TV show Dr Who, for those of you who don't know. He gave some examples of recent songs he has done that were not trock, and he said that this one wasn't either, it is in fact a cover song.

Being the hilarious person I am, I left the comment 'Is this about Rose?', Rose being a character from Dr Who, for anyone unfamiliar with the show.

Not half an hour did I have to wait for what I was looking for. The winner of the 'No Shit Sherlock' competition is one dontQmyawesomeness (clearly devastated to find a character limit on usernames) who replied to my comment with "its not trock!!!"

My favourite part is that as she was typing that, she must have thought I was an idiot.

xx

p.s. I also love reading Ginger Chris's blog.

p.p.s. I haven't replied yet to dontQ, suggestions are welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

reply saying "do you know who I am?"

Anonymous said...

yes dave you are soooo hilarious (rolls eyes).j/k
anyways this actually is really funny.
suggestions:
1.: What's trock?
2.: what it isn't? oh nooo i have to go cry now!
3.: huh??? my question was is this about rose? so, is it?
4.: Omg i'm so truly deeply sorry. I should pay attenton nex time. haaa can't say how sorry i am .... .... - not.

maybe she'll find one of those annoying^^
<3 Caro

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U6spo-0qEo&watch_response

Dr. Who

(Didn't make the vid., just remembered it by reading this blog.)
^_^

Anonymous said...

Just forget about the Whole Trock situation and go STRAIGHT for questioning her awesomeness that she seems so hell bent on not answering about.

Something juvanile'd work great in this situation!

Whyncha ask her why her awesomeness is gay?