Monday 11 January 2010

Just got this message...

"hi there,

im so sorry for disturbing but can i get permission from you on something ???

i want to use your videos for my affiliate programme .like this:-

I download your video on youtube , then I upload it back in youtube with additional advertistment in your videos..means for my affiliate programme...

but i dont change the content of your videos , just add my advertistment there.

*And beside I can help promote your video as well.

so can you allow me to do so ????? please reply...thank you........"



Hahaha! At least they asked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, how dare they!

But you're right, at least he asked.

Liam Dryden said...

LOL!

Once my Pokemon video was reuploaded to advertise (without asking), I got that sucker removed sharpish :P

doug said...

no but seriously, can i??????

I can help promote your video!! plspls :)